<VV> Real Forum

Kurt Guttensohn rizakoyt at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 17:36:43 EDT 2008

vBulletin is $180 for an unlimited license with 1 yr of upgrades.  Then we would need a hosting site.  I have seen some for $5.95 / month up to $90 / month.   I would  like to see this happen also.  I will dig around and see what I can find; the previous was just with a quick search.
I would be willing to donate some $'s or even forum setup.