<VV> Real Forum?

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Tue Jul 22 17:56:54 EDT 2008

In a message dated 7/22/2008 2:40:58 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
chsadek at comcast.net writes:

Why don't you go to Corvair Phorum? It is in a Forum  format.

A SEARCH  for " Corvair Phorum"  brings up    _www.corvaircenter.com_
(http://www.corvaircenter.com)    Is  this what you meant?

-------------------------------
And for a REAL  Vbulleton Corvair Forum... you can go  to
_www.virtualcorvairclub.com_ (http://www.virtualcorvairclub.com)

NOBODY POSTS THERE!   THEY CAN HAVE IT ALL TO THEMSELVES!   LMAOROTF!

Plain and SIMPLE:

Mailman [ V V ]  works fine for those of us that like it... lots of
activity.....most don't care about uploading pictures....  We ALL have  WEBSPACE  our
Isp's  GIVE us...  we just post links! And we  know how to use Google to
SEARCH   V V or answers!

CCF's  and Yahoo's GROUP  Forum software allow the rest to  enjoy their
favorite way of communicating.

Matt Nall
owner of

DragVairs and Corvair Center  Forums on Yahoo Groups

former Chairman of VirtualVairs

Moderator  on FastVairs ,  The CorvairCenter's Forum  and  The Corvair
Modification Club

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.