<VV> Real forum

Craig Nicol nicolcs at aol.com
Tue Jul 22 19:00:48 EDT 2008

"Turbo 66" asked:

Why doesn't somebody set up a real Corvair forum?

Like  _http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/_

(http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/)

Sure would be nice to post PICS, research history of posts so the same

questions don't get asked over & over.

Craig replies:

You mean one like this?

http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/list.php?1

VV does have archives, so does Corvair Center.  I much prefer the forum
format with its gathered threads and where the active threads stay on top.
Once you're signed up with the Corvair Center, "New" flags appear on threads
that have had new postings since you were last there.  CC also allows
picture posting and that's a very worthwhile feature too.

I tried suggesting the forum format a couple of months ago and everybody got
all nervous that I was suggesting that something be taken away, not that
much was being added.

Oh well,

Craig Nicol