<VV> Monza Super Sport

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Jul 22 21:37:56 EDT 2008

About Bill Hershkowitz 69 Monza (SS) Coupe

looks  good  but as the Patiomatt says can the hub caps and get the SS
rings
and wheels, then PLEASE
get rid of that garage can exhaust can  they never had anything like that
back then  plus why try to  make a Vair sound like a ratty import.
just my 2  cents,
rich

Everybody's a critic!  I think the SS applications were done nicely. I  agree
on the coffee can, though. A nice Chrome tip, about the same size as  the
pipe. Classy! Of course, If the Coffee can works for you, Hey - It's your  car! -
Seth

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.