<VV> cigarette Lighter Problem

chris c ricorvair at cox.net
Wed Jul 23 15:46:34 EDT 2008

I think I covered it when I cleaned out the inside and put the voltmeter
on the back nub and the inside wall. I got 12 volts.

I am thinking of adding a dual electrical outlet socket. Wired to the
fuse box with its own fuse. Did it on the wifes 63 when we got tired of
deciding who's cell phone to charge. But I just don't like it when
things don't work. Its a geek flaw.