<VV> Astro buckets for a 68, padded dash for 67-69 FS OOPS!

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Wed Jul 23 17:25:24 EDT 2008

The padded dash piece is correct for 1968 and 1969, NOT the '67.... the 67
is straight across, where as the 68-69 grabs the speaker/defrost louvers on  3
sides...
It hit me when I was out there taking pictures of it....
Sorry for the confusion!
Lonzo

In a message dated 7/23/2008 10:05:24 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,