<VV> Respect the Corvair Deserves

Jim Simpson simpsonj at bellatlantic.net
Wed Jul 23 17:44:35 EDT 2008

We showed our '66 Corsa turbo at one of the major car shows in the
Washington DC area -- the Father's Day show at Sully
Plantation.  It's a bit show with ~450 cars.  We were parked next to
a '73 Yenko Camaro (427, stripes, etc.) that the owner claimed was an
original, not a clone.  Naturally it got a lot of attention -- as it
should since it was in pristine condition and a very nice car overall.

When it came to awards, it came in second in class.  A certain marina
blue Corsa turbo took first...

Jim Simpson
Group Corvair