<VV> My 69's Finished - Almost - Monza Super Sport

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Wed Jul 23 18:08:10 EDT 2008

> Please take a look at:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/27271913@N00/

**********
Way Cool !!!  It looks real proud of it's new shiny coat ....and I like the
SS tease ... we have a warmed up '72 SS Nova, and like the nostalgic memory
of when the SS chevies really WERE SS .....

************
Hey, while you are playing with your computer graphics toys, try taking the
inside headlights off the front of the Corvair ...  just leave the single
outside lamps ... I have seen a few real Corvairs done that way, and I keep
thinking I am going to do that ... Maybe just go back to the big round $8
halogen 2-speed lamps from the mid 70's  ...  I know ... sacriledge ... (g)
.. but I can take the heat ....

******
I did have a full scale vairy8 with the reflective headlight sheetmetal
blackened ( black paint (g))... on a black on black body, plus black front
chin spoinler, and most thought it looked really tough ...

reargards, ken campbell, idaway