<VV> Jack Stand Sticker and Correct Position in Trunk

David Caufield davidcaufield at comcast.net
Fri Jul 25 09:35:34 EDT 2008

I am getting close to finishing my trunk restoration and I have a question about the Jack Stand.  I have the spring that holds it into the side of the trunk, but I am not sure how it was positioned.  Can anyone explain to me how it is suppose to be placed under the spring.  I also ordered the instructions sticker from Clark, but have no idea where it goes.  It has not arrived so Clark might tell me in the instructions, but I doubt it.  Any help would be great.