<VV> Subject: Re: Float drop question

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Fri Jul 25 10:43:09 EDT 2008

Joel,
    Most of the ones I've seen have been behind a side  panel in the trunk or
luggage compartment.  Just wire it in series with the  power to the electric
fuel pump but make sure it can readily be accessed by the  driver in case it
shuts off in a minor rear collision (or even a REALLY bad  pothole) and make
sure the DRIVER knows about it and how to reset it with a  simple PUSH on the
rubber covered button.
    As to which Fords have it, I know it is in the 1992  Ford Taurus station
wagon as well as newer Fords.
    Try a Google search or contact your "friendly" Ford  dealer.
    Frank Burkhard

In a message dated 7/24/2008 1:00:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,