<VV> Parts cleaning tank

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Fri Jul 25 11:16:54 EDT 2008

Or get a used dishwasher from wherever, like the Salvation Army, or someone
doing a remodel, and dedicate it to the garage! I picked one up for $10! And I
 use this stuff:
_Mart  Tech Services - Parts Washer Chemicals - Specification Sheets - Power
Kleen II  Detergent_
(http://www.marttechservices.com/detergent_specifications_Power_Kleen_II.html)

In a message dated 7/25/2008 10:56:24 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,