<VV> Parts cleaning tank

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Fri Jul 25 15:11:05 EDT 2008

Since we are LOOOONG past the days of leaded fuel, the heavy metal content
going to the sewer is about zip. And this stuff isn't particularly nasty,
especially once it's diluted down in the sewer plant. Heck, even motor oil at
that low a concentration makes great bug food!

And I run this thing this way only about 3-4 times a year anyway...  Although
there have been times...

In a message dated 7/25/2008 11:50:56 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,