<VV> "Floor pan stops"?

John Oshea jco99 at cox.net
Sun Jul 27 15:16:10 EDT 2008

Les -

The rear seat is out of my '65 Corsa vert at the moment. I just went out and looked at the floor pan.
There are no "hooks" on the rear floor area of a '65 convert.
There are brackets with a slotted hole on each side of the rear seat floor pan.
There are spring tabs on each side underneath the front of the rear seat bottom.
Those tabs slide into the slotted holes on the floor when you install the seat bottom.
No tools are required for installation or removal of the seat bottom.
Put the seat bottom in position. Push it all the way back as far as it will go.
Press down on the front edge of the cushion and the spring tabs will slide down into the slotted holes.
That's it. Have fun.  :)