<VV> parts solvent

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun Jul 27 21:20:57 EDT 2008

found all sorts of paint thinners and "gloss removers" at our local dollar
store the other day.  at $4 a gallon , its way cheaper than the correct  stuff
and works excellent.i bought 3 cases of 12 cans each.i also found  some really
hot paint remover..it eats the rubber gloves!  takes paint off  metal
instantly.
 i also get 5 gallons of recycled thinners at the paint wholesaler in
syracuse at times.   any erros in my typing today are because i am  high on
fumes...cleaned a powerglide in it and it cuts well and dries fast.  probably kill me
or blow the place up...but gotta have some fun somehow.
regards, tim   unsafe at my speed.

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.