<VV> Anybody Else Notice Any Flaws? Rough Crowd

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 27 22:05:14 EDT 2008

Wow, Rough crowd.

Since I live in the rust belt, I can say that 99% of the cars I have looked
at have been a lot worse than this on.

Ok, the AC can't work with no hoses or belts, but I would say that there is
a nice 66 condenser behind that fancy cover as it has a 66 top shroud with
the offset air duct and what could be a 2nd condenser in the spare tire
well.  Hook up the hoses and add some belts and you MAY have working
AC....most of the other stuff is present...

It could use side shrouds on the 12 plate oil cooler to help it run cooler.

The door glass alignment or top weather strip needs some fiddling...

It has a economy paint job with underspray on the underside...

I would buy it in a heartbeat for $6500 (but I am guessing the reserve is
WAAAYYY more than that....)

Rick Loving