<VV> Northwest Econorun

Bill Chellis chelvis at camano.net
Mon Jul 28 01:37:39 EDT 2008

Good evening:

Just returned from a fabulous three days at the Northwest Econorun
event.
This years event was sponsored by the Columbia Basin Corvairs club and
took place in Pendleton, OR.
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves, especially the Saturday
night Sunset Cruise up Old Emigrant Hill Road,
through Deadman Pass to the view point to take in the Eastern Oregon
sunset.
The Pendleton Underground tour was another highlight of our trip.

A tip of my Corvair cap to the club members for putting on a extremely
enjoyable, well organized and sponsored event.

Bill and Mary Ann Chellis
North Cascades Corvairs