<VV> modulator line on PG

cfm cfmann at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 15:36:03 EDT 2008

In my continuing single speed powerglide saga, and in a visual inspection of the modulator, modulator vacuum line, I might want to think that the two little pieces of rubber line at each end of the line are suspect, so went to the vendor catalog and didn't see anything specific at first glance for a replacement.While tinkering I blew the lines out with compressed air too. Now,these rubber ends are about 1"-1 1/2" long, it might be just a certain size gas line material? Can anyone suggest something proper to replace it with?
-chris mann 110/pg on a 69 monza vert