<VV> Seatbelts in a 62 Monza Coupe

DTerry8123 at aol.com DTerry8123 at aol.com
Tue Jul 29 21:31:39 EDT 2008

Hi Ed,

 The 1962 Corvair already has front seatbelt mounting points with nuts
mounted on them for the front seats. Pull up the carpet and look for the  inboard
ones on either side of the rear tunnel near the rear of the seats. The
outboard ones are in the rocker panel area near the rear of the seats. They  should
have a rubber plug in the holes to prevent water from coming in. I hope  that
helps. I used to have a 62 4 door Monza and installed after market belts in  it.

Dan Terry,
1965 Corsa 140 coupe
Corvair Atlanta Director

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.