<VV> 45G's for the Mattingly Corvair ?!?

Robin Fraser sanrraa at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 30 13:00:30 EDT 2008

Wow,

I was browsing Ebay Motors for fun and noticed the Mattingly 62 convertible is up for sale again - what stumped me was the $45,000 buy it now tag.  Anyone remember what this actually sold for on Ebay a couple of months ago?

Now if it had actually belonged to Terry Bradshaw and was painted Pittsburgh Steelers black and gold ... naw that is still to steep even to this diehard burgh fan.

$45,000 -  Think of how many corvairs you could own for that!

Robin
sanrraa at yahoo.com

PS:  I almost forgot to mention - I spotted a black late model on a trailer on highway 57 heading north somewhere in Illinois/Kentucky on july 8.  Anyone on VV traveling that day? :)