<VV> repairs

Richard/Gail Spiess spiessdg at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 1 11:27:29 EDT 2008

Does anyone in the Detroit area know of a auto repair shop in the northern suburbs that has the ability to work on Corvairs?&nbsp; I don't need anything done since Ken did such a great job a few years ago, but it is always good to have a place to have it towed if necessary.&nbsp; I am mechanically deprived so I can't do much myself.
Basically all I do is drive up and down Woodward.&nbsp; Everyone loves Corvairs, even if occasionally I hear about "that guy" and what he did to Corvairs.
This is my 3rd Corvair.
&nbsp;
64 Spider Convertible
Dick