<VV> rear spoiler LM Corvair

John David Thomson jdavethomson at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 2 13:10:32 EDT 2008

You can make your own with some effort.  See the attached photo link for one I made from a 71 Firebird 3 piece spoiler.  I cut the ends and fibreglassed the unit together to end up with a one piece that fits nicely on to the back of my V8Vair.

http://photoshare.shaw.ca/view/4122067794-1212425936-67528/

Dave.....68 Kelmark V8Vair, 66 Corsa 140-4 Vert..