<VV> Jet Coatings

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Mon Jun 2 13:51:12 EDT 2008

In a message dated 6/2/2008 4:53:56 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
robovair at sbcglobal.net writes:

What has  hapened is that they seems to coat too well.  When installed on the
 car  a 65  Monza  110  4 speed  with a CHT gugage,  they seem to cool very
well, my temp stays wasy down below  250.   But if I get up to speed, say 70
and hold it there, my temp climbs way  up.  What  I have deduced is that the
logs now do not radiate enough  heat to cause the bellows to open, whaich
accounts for the temp climb.   As the heat gets bvery high the bellows open, the temp
drops and the bellows  close then causing the temp to climb again.

What happens when you remove the lower shrouds entirely? Have you tried  that?

Scotty from Hollyweird

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.