<VV> Pinion Bearings

John David Thomson jdavethomson at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 2 17:53:57 EDT 2008

Okay, I went to the local bearing supply to get new bearings for the differential.   The supplier notes that there is no M88048A cup for the pinion bearings as per the GM parts catalogs I have.  They only have M88048  (no "A"), to go with the M88010 race. I got them and will be miking them to see if there are any differences to the ones on the old diff.

Any one know if they are the same?  Or can you suggest a forum to look under?

Dave.........68 Kelmark V8Vair, 66 Corsa 140-4 Vert