<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 41, Issue 7

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Mon Jun 2 18:46:47 EDT 2008

Dave,

I am curious ..... what made you think that the transaxle was not a posi
unit?  A posi was standard equipment on the Corsas if memory serves me.  If the
transaxle operated like it was an open unit, then it truly does need some work.

Doc

1960 Vette; 1961 Rampside; 1962 Rampside; 1964 Spyder coupe; 1965 Greenbrier;
1966 Corsa Turbo Coupe; 1967 Nova SS; 1968 Camaro ragtop
In a message dated 6/2/2008 10:49:55 AM Pacific Daylight Time,