<VV> short shifter nonsense? was: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 41, Issue 7

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 3 11:14:23 EDT 2008

Bob,

That I couldn't tell you. But IF there is a difference, maybe a '65 Corsa (or any '65) lever is different, and the crossing of '65 and '66-9 levers and boxes might produce a "short throw" difference.

Or maybe it's a case where the factory simply religated the service part to the "a shifter is a shifter is a shifter" idea, and made ONE shifter the replacement part, throw distance be damned.

-Mark