<VV> 3-speed Corsas

monza67 at aol.com monza67 at aol.com
Tue Jun 3 17:54:03 EDT 2008

I?recently bought?a '66 Corsa convertible with less than 23k miles that has a 3 speed that was original to the car. When I bought it the guy hadn't ever driven the car and said he didn't know if it was a 3 speed or 4 speed. It wouldn't shift into the 4 speed reverse position, so I thought the linkage was probably out of adjustment. The car wasn't ready to run, so I checked the bottom of the trannny and found it to be a 3 speed...pretty rare I'd think, to have a 3 speed Corsa.
Chuck Prosise