<VV> short shifter nonsense? was: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 41, Issue 7

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Thu Jun 5 15:15:58 EDT 2008

In a message dated 6/5/2008 1:16:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
kcvair at netscape.com writes:

I don't  know much about different suspensions, but I did order a '66 Corsa
conv with  quick steering and not many other extras.  I have a different '66
Corsa  conv now and it sets much lower in the front than a '66 Monza 4 dr. that
I  recently sold.  It was at least 2-3 inches higher.  Apparently there  was a
difference in the front springs.  Ken C

Ken,

Look at your coil springs sometime and see if the part tags tape is still
there.  You may have an F41 suspension.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.