<VV> torque converter

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 5 15:53:50 EDT 2008

The bolts (3) are accessed thru the small cover at the top of the bell housing in front of the top/front engine shroud. I believe by removing all the bolts that hold the shroud attatched you can "leave shroud in place" and then get to the cover (at about 1 o clock position). Hope this helps.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado