<VV> Corsa differences, was: short shifter nonsense?

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 6 08:33:45 EDT 2008

Yes, but the same engine was also optional in the Monza. Note that in my
sticker difference was $169, of which $79 was the cost difference from the
base 95hp engine to the 140hp engine, and the rest was the cost of a clock.

So the bottom line is that the base Monza, with the 140hp engine option and
optional clock was (mechanically, and otherwise) identical to the base
Corsa, with the exception of the $74.20 worth of dash panel and trim.

-Mark