<VV> v-style corvair engine / Tanks / non Vair

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Fri Jun 6 11:10:46 EDT 2008

In a message dated 6/6/2008 4:34:59 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
sshepard3 at earthlink.net writes:

The M60 tanks I drove in the early 70's had air cooled Continental V12
diesels. I never got to see one out of a tank.

Man.. how things changed in just a few years!!  In the mid/ late  60's... a
11E10    pulled   1st echelon  maintenance...

AND was required to  ASSIST the Company's  Mechanics / 2nd  echelon, when
pulling a Pack / final drive, etc. And with 17  M60A2 tanks  per company it was
impossible to spend  more than a few months  without  one of them coming out.

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
_http://members.aol.com/patiomatt_ (http://members.aol.com/patiomatt)
somewhere  between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay.  OR.

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.