<VV> Turn Indicators

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Fri Jun 6 22:45:46 EDT 2008

    I have a out of ordinary problem with our 63 turn signals . When the car
sits over night or a couple days the turn signals will not work until I move
the lever a few times up and down. Once they start to work they are good all
day until it sits over night. Anyone have an idea what could be wrong,
canceling cam ? Any help would be appreciated