<VV> emblems, was Corsa differences

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 7 15:56:54 EDT 2008

As an aside, I've always considered the '66 Corsa wheel cover to be the
most beautiful standard stock cap they ever put on the car. But do you know
when the Corsa interior door emblem was discontinued? Try 1968. Yes, TWO
years after the car was built.

Know something else. The interior door (and glove box) emblems are
something that haven't been reproduced, ever, to my knowledge. And
considering how difficult a door emblem is to remove intact, one wonders
why. Personally, I wish I had been able to safely remove all the ones I
ever tried to remove. I could make a mint selling them to guys redoing
their upholstery. Cal, you listening?

BTW, I happen to have one NOS Corsa glove box emblem (no clips) available.
(Shameless ad) Anyone need one?

-Mark

panels, and the glove box.A very classy design indeed.