<VV> Horn contact?

Ron ronh at owt.com
Sat Jun 7 19:58:03 EDT 2008

Thank you Geoffrey, Matt, Daniel and Smitty!  Great info and all in
agreement!!! The horn never did work in that wagon and it turns out that the
inside of the cup in the steering wheel was well painted and provided no
contact at all.  A quick hit with a cupped wire wheel revealed clean metal
for the washer to contact against and all is now well.
Thanks again,
RonH

Subject: Re: <VV> Horn contact?