<VV> Hemmings Classic Car declares Corvairs a "deal"

Bill Chellis chelvis at camano.net
Sun Jun 8 15:49:31 EDT 2008

Good afternoon:

I am pleased to report that the North Cascades Corvair club (NCC) is
one of the local CORSA chapters showing growth.
Despite losing 3 members, the NCC club roster shows a net gain of 4
members from last year. And that does not count spouses or
significant others.

In addition, over the last year  thru the efforts of the club members,
NCC has developed the first club logo, re-introduced the club
newsletter,
established an attractive line of club merchandise and developed the
first NCC website.

I invite all the VVer's to go to  http://northcascadescorvairs.org/
and check out what's going on with Corvairs  in the Great Pacific
Northwest.

Looking forward to some sunshine and a great time in Ventura!

Bill Chellis
North Cascades Corvairs