<VV> Anybody have a checklist

Les corvair at mts.net
Sun Jun 8 16:45:07 EDT 2008

Heh don't I know it. I started ten years ago with a completely disassembled (every last nut and bolt)'65 Corsa convertible body-on-sawhorses, and mostly everything else in a trailer 200 miles away.

And I had never owned a Corvair before.

All it needs installed now is interior, top, and engine, and I have all the parts for those.

Les
corvair at mts.net
Message: 1