<VV> Spider to Corsa swap

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Jun 9 10:08:33 EDT 2008

You can use all the parts from one system, but do not mix and match parts.
Also included in the "system" is the ball stud for the clutch fork. This
needs to match the flywheel. Details are usually in the Underground and
Clark's catalogs.

I was wondering why you would transfer drive trains, as the Spyder is more
valuable than the Monza, but if the Spyder is not a convertible, then maybe
it makes sense.

Frank DuVal

I have a 62 spider and 67 Monza conv. both 4spds. I want to put the
motor from the 62 into the 67. can I use the early Flywheel / clutch /
pressure plate / bell housing or do I have change these over to late
model design. Thanks Jon Peters SDCC  1tallguy at att.net