<VV> a kelmark conversion? anyone interested?

cfm cfmann at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 9 22:10:47 EDT 2008

wan't there a guy in wisconsin or something that was building corvairs and using that detail in the rear cowl?
there was something in the communique not that long ago about that guy, and his business went belly up along the way or something like that

BBRT <chsadek at comcast.net> wrote: Camaro taillights.