<VV> Needing a part...

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Tue Jun 10 00:06:32 EDT 2008

Hey guys,
I'm looking for something but I'm not having much luck (although I haven't
tried the "other GM makes" for it yet)... on my 69 the big plastic connector
that attaches to the ignition switch is melted, and it's not letting the wires
get a good connection... this has melted enough that if I try to remove the
wires it will break, and I'd like a replacement before I go digging into  it.
Anyone have a used one for sale? I'm guessing 68 & 69 only... due to  all the
extra spades sticking out of the switch...
Imight have to turn to the "Nova/Camaro" guys...
:-(
Thanks for any leads (get it, leads... connectors... I made a funny!)
Later,
Lonzo

Lon  Anderson
White Mills, KY