<VV> Early shifting PG

Craig Nicol nicolcs at aol.com
Tue Jun 10 01:21:31 EDT 2008

Don wrote:

My experience with PG's and that type of a problem has always been the
Governor, bulbous looking thing of the drivers side.  Starter may have to
come out to get to it.

 Don

Craig replies - Ah yes, when I read Jason's note about changing the
modulator, my mind read "governor".  The Governor and the Throttle valve
work together to set the shift schedule.  I'd still adjust the TV before
changing it though.  Good call, Don.

Craig

Checked by AVG.
5:25 PM