<VV> PG to 4-speed

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Jun 10 09:49:28 EDT 2008

There was at least one article in Communique long ago about doing the
swap, the big suggestion was to get a donor parts car so you could
check everything.  Your case is a little special, since it's not a
Corvair, but I think if you had a car for reference to look at that
would help.

I'd check on how to do the clutch first, I think that would be the
hardest part.  You'll want a complete early transaxle, clutch/
bellhousing, and a shifter (whatever the stick Manx calls for).

Hope that helps you get started.

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa