<VV> Getting ready

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Tue Jun 10 10:24:16 EDT 2008

Drat, don't read farther unless you have a strong stomach.

Just when nothing else could go wrong,? Sharon and I both had? a virus infections and subquent diarrhea which leads to severe catastrophic dehydration if you have an ostomy like me. . Sure enough, after leaving the rained out car show Saturday,?I got ?home with just in time to have fainting spells, tremors and a quick trip to the hospital for rehydration.
?? I just got home from the hospital today.
At the car show I discovered that my clutch master cylinder is not holding pressure. My Sunday autocross trip/test of the?again rebuilt race car, the tow vechile and trailed didn't happen of course. It wouldn't have happened anyway because the flooding disaster closed the airport and the highway to it.
??? We? have families of close relatives?staying with us this week which I will enjoy, but time is running out.
?
Out nearly 16 year old grandaughter is going on the 3 week vacation with us, I hope that you all bring some young friends for her to visit with..

Requires a lot of faith lately.

Warren