<VV> Corsa differences

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Tue Jun 10 12:23:08 EDT 2008

In a message dated 6/10/2008 7:04:04 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
airvair at earthlink.net writes:

And on  that note, the only REAL "advantage" the Corsa model had over the
Monza  model was that, yes, it opened you up to ordering a turbo. But very
few  took that "advantage" - just look at the production numbers. But on  the
flip side, the Corsa model also excluded you from ordering certain  other
equipment, like (for example) an automatic, which for some people,  made the
Corsa model undesirable. (Sorry, to each his  own.)

-Mark

What's the problem? I had a '66 Monza coupe that I had installed a Corsa
instrument panel (modified for A/C) and my wife wanted a PG so she could drive
it.  Had the PG installed and one of the aftermarket suppliers  (JCWhitney, I
think) sold us a floor-shift conversion for the PG.   Worked just fine, until I
got caught in a flood and got water in the transaxle  and destroyed the PG.

Scotty from Hollyweird