<VV> 65 vert alignment question

pat whats-her-name patsbuick350 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 16:10:51 EDT 2008

Hi guys..........It's me, that silly woman again!!!  I'm taking my vert into  Firestone on Thursday for an alignment, as I just replaced the rear control arms and right now she has a bit of a shimmy and isn't tracking well. I had a conversation with the tech at Firestone and he said that he has the  factory specs for the corvairs in his computer. I made the point to him that those specs would not be the same today as I now have 185/80/r13's on the car and the radial tires would change everything. He agreed with me and said he could compensate for the tires.He also said if I had specs he could dial in....Even better! Could you fellas give me an idea what these specs would be.........for some reason the words "i can compensate" just bugs me. I would rather he be more exact with the numbers.  THANKS

TRISH
LADYBUG--65 Monza Vert

p.a.b. have a great day