<VV> museum

cfm cfmann at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 10 17:53:27 EDT 2008

THATS THE SPIRIT!
Let us all chip into a lottery. Let's find the state with the best odds and the biggest return, 100 of us chips in a buck and let see what happens. If we win, buy an existing building or a chunk of land in south central illinios or something like that and go for it!
chris mann

Wrsssatty at aol.com wrote:
Without a benefactor with deep  pockets.
It is not going to happen.>

Maybe one of us will win a HUGE lottery jackpot.  I want all of you to  pray
that it's me 'cause I'm crazy enough to do the museum thing!

~Bill Stanley