<VV> automatic floor shift, was: Corsa differences

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 11 00:22:03 EDT 2008

I happen to have one of those automatic floor shift kits, built by Ansen and sold thru Whitney. At this time, Ray Sedman and I are involved in a redesign and reproduction of it, so that it can be used in both early and late models (was originally designed only for earlies). I'm hoping to see him at the convention for an update on the project.

-Mark