<VV> Question about windshield

ricknorris at suddenlink.net ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Wed Jun 11 06:05:46 EDT 2008

NAPA has a product called Tec-Klean that is used for surface prep to remove greas, oil , silicone etc. from the surface to be painted. I buy it in gallon cans and keep some in a handy spray bottle. It will remove the butyl rubber sealer from your hands and anything else. Evaporates quickly and leaves no film or residue of any kind.
I even tried it on my head too! Keeps the shine down!
--
Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com