<VV> Win95/98 help - no Vair

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 11 14:10:01 EDT 2008

Sorry for the intrusion on VV, but don't know where else to look for a quick
solution.

Does anyone have the install diskettes or CD for either Win 95 or 98 that I
could borrow.  I've messed up an older computer which I use once a week to
print labels on a really ancient dot matrix printer.  That computer does not
have internet access.  It was originally a Win 95 (preinstalled) machine on
which I later installed the 98 Update.  I have the update CD, but at this
point the HD has been reformatted and DOS 6.2 installed.  Of course, all
drivers etc are now gone.  Yes, I messed up.

Help please?

Later, JR