<VV> Communique Back Issues

james rice ricebugg at mtco.com
Thu Jun 12 12:20:12 EDT 2008

Chris:  Communique editor Mike McGowan has several stacks of old Communiques
for sale at reasonable prices.  If you know what you want, contact him.  In
his free time (ha ha) he is also working on a index of the Communique which
will be posted on line when complete.

Historically Yours,
			James Rice

Message: 3