<VV> digitize communique for searchability?

Mike mainevair at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 12:55:40 EDT 2008

I have Communiques back to 1978....   I could probably stand to clean out my closet and sell those old issues.  Not sure what they are worth to anyone.  Guess I should check out e-Bay.
So if someone is looking to buy out my existing personal library, contact me direct.
-Mike in Maine
Chris Mann writes:
For new or newer members to CORSA, in order for us utilize the wisdom from previous Communiques, how would we go about obtaining them?
Buy out existing personal libraries? Or is there something at CORSA?

would be nice to have the entire Communique digitized and uploaded to the CORSA's website for searchability of tech articles and the like-sort. Of course a small subscription fee for the service or per-use fee would be in order. say like I-tunes 99 cents per downloaded article?

I know that there are professional scanning services out there that CORSA could look into to do this?

chris mann