<VV> Fwd: Convention "Musicals"

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Thu Jun 12 23:28:03 EDT 2008

Yes I intend to be at Ventura,

I am bringing my sheet music(electronic music pad with about 600 songs) and there are two pianos at the hotel. Nothing at the beach. We are planing on really travelling light and can't bring my keyboard.
  I just got out of the hospital today and naturally am running late.
  I/We will be THRILLED to have you in a "sing along". We never know if there is going to be one, because we don't know who will be there. You may very well be the catalyst.
   Are there any particular tunes that you are interested in? 50s, 60s alway goes well with car clubs, but I have music of every genre.
   May I copy your note to the e groups?

Warren